Week 13 will feature two Monday Night Football games with the Buffalo Bills vs the San Francisco 49ers as the prime time matchup.
However, due to Santa Clara County’s updated health restrictions for this pandemic, the San Francisco 49ers are forced to play their next two home games in Arizona at the Cardinals’ home stadium. So, Buffalo will return to the scene of the crime where they lost to the Cardinals due to the “Hail Murray.”
Can the 49ers continue to claw their way back towards Playoff contention or will the Bills take advantage of a wounded team? Kickoff inside State Farm Stadium is at 8:15PM ET.
Bills vs 49ers Live Odds and Betting History
The following odds are courtesy of BetOnline:
|Buffalo Bills||-2.5 (-115)||-145||Over 48 (-110)|
|San Francisco 49ers||+2.5 (-105)||+125||Under 48 (-110)|
|Betting Data||Buffalo Bills||San Francisco 49ers|
|2020 ATS Home||4-2||1-4|
|2020 ATS Away||2-3||4-2|
|2020 O/U Home||4-2||2-3|
|2020 O/U Away||4-1||2-3|
Bills vs 49ers MNF Game Preview
These two teams have played against each other 12 times with each team winning six games apiece. The last time Buffalo played at San Francisco was in 2012 and the 49ers won that game 45 to 3. Buffalo has won 3 of the last five meetings. The 49ers are 4-3 all-time at home versus Buffalo.
- The Buffalo Bills (8-3) have won four of their last five games with the lone loss being at Arizona. They now return to the stadium where the last second Hail Mary loss still stings this team. Buffalo is one of the best teams in the AFC, but they will have a very tough matchup against the 49ers on MNF.
- The San Francisco 49ers (5-6) snapped their three game losing streak by defeating divisional rival Los Angeles Rams in Week 12. The win has brought the 49ers into a tie with the Vikings and the Bears for 8th spot in the NFC.
The Top 7 teams make the Playoffs in each conference. Can the 49ers pull off the upset on Sunday and keep their Playoff hopes alive?
Head to Head Betting Trends
- 49ers are 4-3 SU in last seven meetings
- Buffalo is 4-2 ATS in last seven games
- The Over is 4-3 in last seven contests
- 49ers are 4-2 SU in last six home games
Buffalo Bills Betting Trends
- 8-3 SU this season
- 4-1 SU in last five games
- 4-1 ATS this year when spread is +3 to -3pts
- 5-0 ATS in last five NFC games
- 7-1 ATS in last eight Weeks 10 through 13 games
- Over is 8-0 in last eight NFC West games
- Over is 8-3 in last 11 games
San Francisco 49ers Betting Trends
- 1-3 SU in last four MNF games
- 3-6 SU in last nine Weeks 10 through 13 games
- 8-4 SU in last 12 AFC games
- 2-5 SU in last seven AFC East games
- 1-4 ATS in last five home games
- 8-3 ATS in last 11 AFC games
- Under is 4-2 in last six games
The spread opened with the Bills favored by 2.5 points and went as high as 3 points before dropping all the way down to 1 point in favor of Buffalo. Currently, the spread is once again at 2.5 points in favor of the Bills with most NFL betting sites.
The Over/Under has seen very little movement as it opened at an O/U of 48.5 points and has come down slightly to 48 total points with online betting sites.
Free MNF Sports Bet and Game Prediction: Buffalo Bills (-145)
Don’t look now, but the defending NFC champions are making a run towards the final Playoff spot and they are getting healthier with each week.
Last weekend, the 49ers got Deebo Samuel and Raheem Mostert back from injuries. Those two players made an instant impact on offense and helped San Francisco put up 23 points in a victory over the Rams.
Furthermore, the defense got some reinforcements which also paid off right away as they smothered Rams QB Jared Goff all game long. They forced turnovers and kept the Rams offense in check for more than half of the game.
Unfortunately, the 49ers are playing against a mobile QB this week in Josh Allen and he is going to be a tough matchup for the San Francisco defense. Allen will take off from the pocket to extend plays and pick up first downs. He makes it hard for a defense to get off the field quickly.
Back to the desert.
— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) November 30, 2020
Additionally, Buffalo has gotten healthier on both sides of the ball as well especially on defense where they’ve shown improvement over the last few games. Last weekend, Buffalo got after the Chargers as they forced turnovers and sacked Justin Herbert numerous times.
This week, Buffalo will go against Nick Mullens who has 6 TDs and 7 INTs. He’s brought some stability to an offense that has struggled at times this year, but he’s more of a game manager than a QB that will go out and win the game.
Instead, the 49ers will rely on their strong running game with Mostert back and put the ball in the hands of Samuel whenever possible. Then on defense, they will get after Josh Allen and try to lock down one of the league’s top passing attacks.
This is going to be an exciting game, but one that I believe the Bills will end up winning. Buffalo is the better team right now, mostly because of injuries. Yet, even when Jimmy G. was in the starting lineup, this 49ers offense wasn’t as successful as it was last year.
I believe Buffalo will spread out the 49ers and go up tempo. The Rams found success in the second half against San Francisco when doing this. The Bills can roll out five wide receivers and toss it all over the field or even have Allen run the ball from this formation.
I’m taking the Bills’ moneyline (-145) in this game as it could be decided by a late Field Goal. I’m not comfortable with the spread either way.
Bills vs 49ers Betting Recap:
- Oddsmaker: BetOnline
- Moneylines: Buffalo (-145) vs San Francisco (+125)
- Spread: Bills -2.5 (-115)
- Over/Under: 48 total points (-110)
- Prediction: Bills 27 – 49ers 24
Bills vs 49ers Pick
Buffalo Bills (-145)
As a longtime freelance writer, avid sports fan, former athlete, and experienced sports bettor, Rick Rockwell has risen up the ranks at GamblingSites.org to become the self-professed “King of the Blog” in his first year with the site. …